Why become a Journey Connector? Because being a Connector allows you to use your gifts and skills to connect people to Service Journeys. As a Journey Connector you get to link people to Journeys and watch their lives be transformed. You will promote, introduce and share information with anyone who has a heart to serve and may want to join a Service Journey.
Journey Connectors experience the joy of mobilizing people for service and benefit along the way. We will train you on how to be a flourishing Journey Connector. There are many ways you can incorporate Connecting into what you already do for work or in life.
- Journey Connectors go through led2serve provided training.
- Be seamless in describing who led2serve is and what we do.
- An MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) will communicate clear objectives and how to earn Journey Credits.
- Be able to communicate well with others and articulate our vision and mission.
- Have good writing, email and English skills.
- Have a background in leadership, management, and mentoring others.
- Journey Connectors must have participated in at least 2 different Service Journeys.
- Be comfortable representing led2serve at a booth, venue or event.