Why become a Journey Connector? Because being a Connector allows you to use your gifts and skills to connect people to Service Journeys. As a Journey Connector you get to link people to Journeys and watch their lives be transformed. You will promote, introduce and share information with anyone who has a heart to serve and may want to join a Service Journey.
Journey Connectors experience the joy of mobilizing people for service and benefit along the way. You will receive a Journey credit for each individual or team you mobilize. This credit can be applied to any Service Journey you choose!
Imagine yourself mobilizing a team of 12 people to Costa Rica. Your credits would cover your Journey if you choose to join that Journey! Or, apply it to any other Journey.
We will train you on how to be a flourishing Journey Connector. There are many ways you can incorporate Connecting into what you already do for work or in life.
- Journey Connectors go through led2serve provided training.
- Be seamless in describing who led2serve is and what we do.
- An MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) will communicate clear objectives and how to earn Journey Credits.
- Be able to communicate well with others and articulate our vision and mission.
- Have good writing, email and English skills.
- Have a background in leadership, management, and mentoring others.
- Journey Connectors must have participated in at least 2 different Service Journeys.
- Be comfortable representing led2serve at a booth, venue or event.