We are an organization that was formed to equip, inspire and mobilize all who have a desire to serve others by providing meaningful and life-changing service opportunities.
We do this in a variety of ways...
First we have establisehd a variety of partner locations throughout the USA and Costa Rica with whom we stratigically build community with and continually visit with teams to support their community goals.
Third, we coordinate all of the projects and logistical details to mobilize teams to those locations which are seemless for both the partner we serve, and the participants who join the Journey.
Simply put, we connect people with serving hearts to engage in projects that help others - with established community partners.
Information about led2serve you may want to know:
- led2serve has no political affiliations.
- led2serve is a non-profit 501(c)(3) in the U.S. We are a public charity.
- Journey Members pay for their expenses through Journey Fees.
- Portions of Journey Fees may be tax-deductible for U.S. residents.
- led2serve donates a portion of Journey Fees to community partners and projects.
- A Journey Team Leader accompanies every Service Journey.
- Our Executive Director/CEO is always available to answer your questions.