We are an organization that was formed to equip, inspire and mobilize all who have a desire to serve others by providing meaningful and life-changing service opportunities.
We do this in a variety of ways...
First, we have established a variety of partner locations throughout the USA and Costa Rica where teams visit on a regular basis to support of their community goals.
Second, we inspire individuals and teams to choose one of our three types of Service Journeys and give of their time and talents to support one of those community partner locations.
Third, we coordinate all project aspects and logistical details of the trips to those locations keeping the Journeys seemless for both the partner we serve, and the participants who join.
Simply put, we connect people with serving hearts to engage in projects that help others - with established community partners.
Information about led2serve you may want to know:
- led2serve has no political affiliations.
- led2serve is a non-profit 501(c)(3). We are a public charity.
- Journey Members pay for their expenses through Journey Fees.
- Portions of Journey Fees may be tax-deductible for U.S. residents.
- led2serve donates a portion of Journey Fees to community partners and projects.
- An experienced Journey Leader accompanies every Journey.
- Every Journey includes meaningful service, and the opportunity for outraegously fun adventures!
- Our Founder/Executive Director is always available to answer your questions.